As much as we like to offer you a diligent cashless service, it is also of utmost importance for us to protect your personal data when we process your data. We ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the Data Protection laws and regulations.
We are committed to protect your personal data and if you have any questions of the procedures of securing your personal data, please get in touch with us on: i
GDPR under EU Law – We ensures that that you are informed when your personal data- personal information is processed or collected, used or stored by the company. The client has the right to know the details and purpose of processing.
We assure that all personal data collected will be used according to this policy and according to GDPR regulations set in The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (Cap 586)
- We only collect your personal data, when you request a refund from the organiser. Your request will be transferred to the organiser to be able to process the refund in accordance to the terms and conditions between you and the event organiser.
- Following your request for refund, we keep records of your data for thirty(30) working days and upon the expiry of the timeframe indicated, we delete your data.
- When you apply for refund, you will be voluntarily consenting that your personal information shall be shared and transferred with the event organiser. The event organiser shall also have the obligation to abide by any data protection obligations and regulations.
- The personal data that we process when you apply for a refund are the following:
- Name and Surname;
- Phone number;
- IBAN numbers and any other banking details to be able to perform the refund;
- Email address;
Cookies are text files with small pieces of data — like a username and password — that are used to identify your computer as you use a computer network. Specific cookies known as HTTP cookies are used to identify specific users and improve your web browsing experience.
Data stored in a cookie is created by the server upon your connection. This data is labeled with an ID unique to you and your computer. Our website creates cookies every time you visit it. Cookies are used for the following: –
1.To analyse the traffic on our website;
2.To determine which sections on our website are of most interest to visitors;
3.To make improvements to our website;
4.To ensure that visits to our websites are properly recorded.
Kindly note that our website contains hyperlinks to other websites. Please note that CodeBlack is not responsible for the content of these other websites or their respective adherence to data protection laws and rules. CodeBlack does not provide any quality controls to such websites and shall accept no responsibility for their performance, security, accuracy, content or privacy in relation to your personal data.
Data Requests – If you wish to make any inquiry regarding your personal data, wish to have any of your data corrected or request access to your personal data, you may contact us on the below details. Please note that we may charge a fee or refuse requests which are manifestly repetitive or excessive. Any request must be in writing and must also include your name, address and a description of the information or correction required. We may also ask for other identification documentation.